To report an immediate threat, call 911.
The safety and security of our students, teachers, and staff members is our number one priority at Bullard ISD. We believe in creating a safe environment at all of our campuses and facilities so each child can explore their passions and reach their unlimited potential.
Bullard ISD wants all students, parents, and staff to feel comfortable coming forward if they know of a threat against students, staff, or BISD facilities, or believe someone is troubled or acting in a way that seems unsafe or unhealthy. If you overhear something, notice strange behaviors, or see a concerning post on social media - please speak up.
“See Something, Say Something... STOPit”
Students and parents can make an anonymous report that will immediately alert our district safety team about bullying, harassment, discrimination, personal safety concerns, and threats against others. To make an anonymous report:
Our hope with this program is to allow a safe place for students to anonymously share their concerns about social and mental well-being and to notify campus administration of potentially dangerous behavior. We want students to use STOPit when they need help and aren't ready or comfortable asking for help in person. Students should take their reporting very seriously.
- Download the STOPit app (App Store or Google Play) or
- CLICK HERE to make a report without downloading the App
How does STOPit work?
- Open the reporting app or form using the links above
- Select your school from the dropdown menu
- Follow the prompts and answer any questions to submit your report
- You can also update images and videos as supporting evidence
- When a report is submitted, school administration (principal or assigned staff) will be notified.
Once a report is submitted, a campus administrator will begin an investigation. The administrator may follow up with further questions using the anonymous 2-way messaging system
DOWNLOAD THE STOPit APP TODAY!