My name is Sheryl Reid I am the nurse for the Intermediate. I have been nursing for 14 yrs and this is my 4th year at Bullard. My husband, Levi, and I have been married for 18 years and have 2 children. Charlee Anne is in 3rd grade and Collin is in 1st grade.
A child must be healthy to be educated and educated to be healthy.
- BISD nurses DO NOT supply over the counter medications to students. A parent must bring ANY medications (including over the counter, cough drops, antacids, prescriptions) to be administered at school to the school nurse and complete/sign necessary paperwork prior to administration.
- Students with Chronic Health Conditions, Asthma, Diabetes, Seizures, or Severe Allergies requiring medication, need to see the school nurse prior to the first day of school, August 22, 2018 to complete necessary paperwork.
- Please bring Physician Orders, Action Plans, or Medical documentation pertaining to your childs condition.
- All medications require a signed and completed Medication Authorization Form prior to administration at school.
- Medications should be brought to the Nurse Office by a parent/guardian, not by the student.