Professional employment opportunities can be viewed and applied for through BISD FastTrack Portal.
For any questions regarding employment opportunities with Bullard ISD, please contact Laura Luscombe at the Administration Office. Phone: (903) 894-6639
How to Apply
To apply for a professional job within Bullard ISD, please follow the steps below:
Step 1. Create a FastTrack Profile. Every applicant must have a profile before they can apply for a position within the district. The profile will allow applicants to view and apply for open positions within the district.
- I'm new to the system - New users must first select the position they want to apply for to set up a new account.
- I'm a BISD employee - If you are an existing employee, first sign into TrueTime. You will still need to create a new FastTrack profile using your school email address.
- I already have a FastTrack Profile with BISD - Skip to Step 2.
Step 2. Search and Apply for an Open Position.
- Read the job description for position qualifications.
- Teacher applicants that have not graduated with a Bachelors degree must present a status letter from their university.
- "Submit to HR" must be clicked after completing all sections of your application.
Support Staff Positions
Bus Monitor - Morning and Afternoon route assignments.
Bus Driver- AM and/or PM Routes Available. Apply in person at the Bullard Administration Building.
Please print and complete the Support Staff Application and return it to the Administration Building.