Kindergarten, Pre-K & Head Start Programs
Welcome to Pre-K and Kindergarten in Bullard ISD! Head Start, Pre-K, and Kindergarten programs focus on academics, health/nutrition, social-emotional learning, family engagement, and more to help prepare students for short term and long term academic success. We are here to support your child every step of the way!
What will my child learn?
Early Pre-K Registration Info
March 21-21, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Bullard Early Childhood. All registration must be completed on campus. Please see the required documents list below as all documents are required at time of registration. Please call 903-894-6389 with questions.
The regular registration window will open back up in May to fill remaining open slots.
How to Enroll
Requirements for Registration:
- Must live in the Bullard ISD School district
- For PK, must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2023
- For Kindergarten, must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2023
- For Early Childhood Special Education, must be 3 years old AND qualify through a special education evaluation through Bullard ISD.
What to Bring With You:
- Your current driver's license with your current address
- Your child's certified birth certificate
- Your child's social security card
- Proof of residency-- electric or water bill with your current name and address
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Proof of income for PK registration only-- last 2 months of pay stubs for all working adults in the household
- ESG card # (food stamps confirmation number)
Bullard Early Childhood Campus