ParentSquare is a unified communication platform that offers a whole host of tools that allows district, school administrators, and teachers to communicate more effectively and engage with families and students. Some features include:
- Mass notifications and Urgent Alerts
- A mobile app (iOS and Android)
- Teacher and classroom communication
- Direct Messaging with two-way translation
- Attendance notifications
- Social (Facebook and Twitter) and website share
- Forms and Permission Slips
- Appointment Sign Ups (parent-teacher conferences, etc.)
- Calendar and event RSVPs
- Volunteer sign-ups
- And so much more!
In order to have a ParentSquare account, the user must be listed as a guardian in Skyward. If you cannot log in to ParentSquare and are unsure of the information you have on file in Skyward, please contact your campus and they can help you. If updates are made in Skyward, the changes will show in ParentSquare the following day.
All contact information must be updated through Skyward and NOT directly through ParentSquare.
For new students, once enrollment is complete in Skyward, Skyward will sync with ParentSquare overnight and create ParentSquare accounts for each person listed as a guardian for the student. The parent can then log in to ParentSquare using either the email or phone number they have on file in Skyward.
To log into ParentSquare, go to www.ParentSquare.com or download the ParentSquare app.
You can learn more about ParentSquare by watching this short overview video.
- Is there a way to see all my notifications without toggling between schools?
- Why am I able to log in but my spouse cannot?
- Can my family member be added to ParentSquare so they can see messages?
- How and When Do I Receive Posts/Messages?
- Why do I see another guardian on my account?
- Should I combine accounts if I see my spouse's account info?
- My student was told to use StudentSquare. What is that?
- How do I log in to ParentSquare?
Is there a way to see all my notifications without toggling between schools?
Why am I able to log in but my spouse cannot?
Can my family member be added to ParentSquare so they can see messages?
How and When Do I Receive Posts/Messages?
Why do I see another guardian on my account?
Should I combine accounts if I see my spouse's account info?
My student was told to use StudentSquare. What is that?
How do I log in to ParentSquare?
Have questions? Feel free to contact Amy Pawlak, Public Relations Coordinator, at 903-894-6639 or email@example.com.