Bullard ISD is committed to the highest possible standards of ethical, moral, and legal business conduct. In line with this committment, Bullard ISD has established a fraud reporting email. The email is intended to be used to report serious concerns or questionable actions that:
- May lead to incorrect financial reporting;
- Are unlawful;
- Are not in line with Bullard ISD policies and procedures;
- Otherwise amount to serious improper conduct.
The Bullard ISD fraud reporting email is for use by employees or the general public who wish to report the following types of incidents:
- Internal Control Issues
- Theft and Embezzlement
- Misuse of District Property
- Conflict of Interest
- Bribery and Kickbacks
- Violation of Law, District Policy and/or Procedures
- Ethical Violations
- Falsification of Contracts, Reports, or Records
Regular business issues and matters should be directed to the employee’s supervisor or appropriate district personnel.